ABOUT THE GALA
Prepare to be inspired and entertained. Join us for the inaugural Chai Lifeline Global Gala, a worldwide virtual event in support of children with life-threatening and lifelong illnesses and their families. Your tax-deductible contribution will have a direct impact on lives dimmed by pediatric illness when they need it most and enable Chai Lifeline to continue offering its essential programs and services, including,
- Professional case management and counseling
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Nourishing meals delivered to hospitals and homes
- Emergency financial assistance through the Evan Levy z'l Fund
- Project Chai crisis intervention, trauma and bereavement support
- Insurance and medical advocacy
- Respite and volunteer visits
- i-Shine afterschool programming for children living with illness or loss in their homes
- A medically-supervised, magical summer experience at Camp Simcha, Camp Simcha Special, and the newly-launched Camp Simcha without Borders initiative
- And so much more.
All of our unparalleled services are provided at no cost to more than 5,900 children and families around the world thanks to supporters like YOU!